Senior Accountant, New Delhi
About SEWA Bharat:
Self Employed Women’s Association (SEWA) is a movement to empower women working in the informal economy. SEWA Bharat is part of the national SEWA movement. Established in 1984, it is a national federation of SEWA organizations of women working in the informal economy. SEWA Bharat emerged out of the need to address the SEWA movement’s challenges with geographical expansion and coordination. SEWA Bharat comprises a family of SEWA organizations to further informal women workers’ rights, livelihoods, financial independence, education, health and social security.
The position is based out of Delhi (New Delhi) but the candidate must be willing to travel to different states as per the project/ organization requirement. The CTC for this position is Rs.55,000 monthly.
- Keep accurate records for all daily transactions.
- Assist with budget preparation.
- Prepare balance sheets.
- Maintain project-wise voucher entry in Tally ERP-9
- Monitoring & Settlement of advances of Staff consultants/suppliers.
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results.
- Analyse financial information and summarize financial status.
Taxation and MIS
- Knowledge of Tax compliances like Income Tax, PF, PT, ESI, FCRA, CSR
- Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance.
- Ensure compliance with GAAP principles.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Graduation in any stream is a must
- 3-5 years of experience in similar field
- Excellent verbal and written abilities in Hindi and English
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Ability to collaborate effectively and work as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail
The position is based out of Delhi (New Delhi) but the candidate must be willing to travel to different states as per the project/ organization requirement.
- Interested applicants with the required attributes are requested to send, in English, a detailed CV and a cover letter by email to [email protected] with subject: “Application for Senior Accountant – New Delhi”.
- Last date of receiving application: EOD 5th September-2021
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Female Candidates are encouraged to apply
- SEWA Bharat expects everyone to abide by Policies such as- Sexual harassment policy,
child safeguarding policy & safeguarding policy followed by the organisation.