SEWA Bharat’s Skill Development Trainer aims to provide need-based, market-driven skill training and up-skilling courses (both trade and soft skills) to women from marginalized communities. Post-training, this programme helps women by enabling market linkages and exposure to facilitate employment and income growth. As a Trainer the primary roles and responsibilities are as under below: –
Roles and responsibilities will include:
● A candidate should have good communication and Training skills.
● Conduct training with new training strategies, initiatives and materials.
● Conceptualize training materials based on data and research.
● Market research for placement in formal sector jobs.
● Maintain and update companies profile for placement purposes.
● Other responsibilities as per requirement of the programme.
● Completion of undergraduate Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a related field of study. ● 1-2 years Work experience, preferably in Skill Training.
● Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management.
● Encouraging team/trainees and able to lead and continue the activities/training sessions. ● Ability to take initiative and leadership even with minimal supervision.