SEWA Ruaab has established its presence on various digital platforms (social media, website, Indiamart, etc) for brand building and marketing. The communication associate will support all branding and communication efforts for this collective social enterprise to increase the visibility of their work, eventually leading to sales opportunities. SEWA Ruaab is seeking a creative and data-driven Communication and Digital Marketing Associate to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies, managing social media channels, creating content and collateral, and analyzing performance data to optimize results.
Roles and responsibilities will include:
1) Website content for Ruaab
- Manage content on SEWA Ruaab’s website and ensure all other web properties such as
Indiamart etc. remain up-to-date
- Write product descriptions and other content for the website
- Develop business-oriented messaging for the website, bearing in mind that it has the
features of a social enterprise. While these entities must make profits, their primary aim
is achieving social impact, which is the economic empowerment of members
2) Digital marketing for Ruaab’s digital properties: social media, website, and third-party platforms
- Handle social media channels; strategize, design, and execute posts on a regular basis for
- Track social media and website analytics for the growth of channels
- Running online advertising campaigns on social media, Google, etc. with initial support
3) Design and develop key communication assets
- Follow the enterprise’s style guidelines to develop assets as required
- Plan and develop online and offline marketing collateral such as report formats,
letterheads, packaging, etc.
- Commissioning or carrying out projects for product photography and videography as
- Maintain a content repository of communication assets – photos/videos, design assets,
case studies etc.
4) Build the capacity of grassroots women by conducting regular training sessions and promote peer
learning – cellphone photography, data collection, video recording, storytelling etc.