Years of experience needed: Minimum 2 years of experience
- Responsible for bottom line of the company (P&L) and key financial statistics (deposit base, loans outstanding, loan deposit ratio) on a year-on-year basis
- Lead the creation of a business plan on an annual basis and set targets to achieve sustainability
- Streamline operations processes and develop new ones where required
- Develop new products as per member needs
- Responsible for capacity building of board members and members of the cooperative
- Accountable for performance of all departments – Loan office, MIS, Accounts, Audit, Finance, Branches and any other department
- Accountable for performance of all staff members of the credit cooperative
- Accountable for government liasoning for cooperative related matters.
- Lead the development of the institution’s short term and long term strategy.
- Working and implementing according to the vision and mission of the organization.
- Assessing risks to the system and ensuring monitoring and minimization of them.
- Setting strategic goals and ensuring they are measurable and describable.
MBA from IRMA, DMI or from any other top tier MBA colleges
Write to email@example.com and send in your resume and cover letter in the format CV_name_post applied for
Application Deadline: 30th November, 2019
Please Note: Women candidates are highly encouraged to apply for the role