Website and Digital Systems Design
About SEWA Bharat:
Self Employed Women’s Association (SEWA) is a movement to empower women working in the informal economy. SEWA Bharat is part of the national SEWA movement. Established in 1984, it is a national federation of SEWA organizations of women working in the informal economy. SEWA Bharat emerged out of the need to address the SEWA movement’s challenges with geographical expansion and coordination. SEWA Bharat comprises a family of SEWA organizations to further informal women workers’ rights, livelihoods, financial independence, education, health and social security.
Scope of Work:
- Unlocking Google My Business as a tool to enable the growth of women-led collective social enterprises in the financial and agricultural sector
- Accumulate and organize district-wise details of physical centers and offices by coordinating with the enterprise teams
- Coordinate with SEWA Bharat’s Digital mentor and various stakeholders for technical reviews and guidance.
- Designing basic multilingual websites for women-led collective social enterprises in Uttarakhand, Punjab, and Bihar
- Explore WhatsApp My Business and other digital platforms as livelihood tools for women micro-entrepreneurs within the SEWA ecosystem
- Tech-savvy and self-learner
- Eye for Typography, Color, Composition
- Keen to probe the scope of digital mediums in furthering grassroots entrepreneurship
Remote, but Delhi-based candidates are encouraged to apply.
Duration & Stipend:
This internship is for a duration of 2 months along with a stipend of Rs. 7,500 per month.
If you are interested in getting to know the variety of work SEWA Bharat is invested in, fill this form – https://lnkd.in/g-7FuRXU