Illustration and Print Design
About SEWA Bharat:
Self Employed Women’s Association (SEWA) is a movement to empower women working in the informal economy. SEWA Bharat is part of the national SEWA movement. Established in 1984, it is a national federation of SEWA organizations of women working in the informal economy. SEWA Bharat emerged out of the need to address the SEWA movement’s challenges with geographical expansion and coordination. SEWA Bharat comprises a family of SEWA organizations to further informal women workers’ rights, livelihoods, financial independence, education, health and social security.
Scope of Work:
– Designing visual assets for SEWA Bharat’s social media posts as per the themes laid
out in the calendar for the month
– Designing IEC (awareness) posters for our Udyami program on the following themes – Social Security Linkages, Digital Financial Literacy, Govt. schemes for women microentrepreneurs
– Creating booklets/brochures for the Udyami program; and need-based prints on the activities of the SEWA states, etc.
– To work closely with Research & Advocacy team and assist in designing print / digital publications for the vertical
– Repurposing existing picture bank into creative collages
- Good sense of Typography, Color, and Composition
- Proficient in relevant design software such as Adobe Creative Suite, Canva
- Flair for different kinds of social media as well as print-friendly design – digital or hand-drawn illustrations, vector graphics, etc.
- Hardworking and proactive
Delhi-based (working from office twice a week).
Duration & Stipend:
This internship is for a duration of 2 months along with a stipend of Rs. 7,500 per month.
If you are interested in getting to know the variety of work SEWA Bharat is invested in, fill this form – https://lnkd.in/g-7FuRXU