SEWA Sarvekshan has identified a requirement for a professional who can support the enterprise in building data collection management systems. The data collection associate is expected to build an effective data collection system, ensuring quality of data collection, and effective implementation and execution of data collection projects across multiple states via effective management of teams of data collectors.
Following are the tasks that this role is expected to perform:
1. Quality Manager for Data Collection Projects
● Responsible for ensuring high quality of data.
● Daily review of a random sample of data collected for quality checks and feedback.
● Responsible for checking data entered to ensure standardization in data entry.
2. Lead – Data Collection Projects (post 3 months of work)
● Over time, the Associate is expected to manage full projects themselves including
○ Design and Project management of new assignments
○ Preparation of project end reports
○ Lead client contact
3. Establish Effective Communication
● Ensure regular communication with each data collectors group across states to
ensure they are available from time to time for projects.
● Ensure regular communication with multiple teams for effective implementation of
team collectivisation activities and tasks.
4. Assist in Capacity Building of Team for New Forms of Data Collection
● Lead scoping for new data collection skills for existing team
● Assist in execution of capacity building activities for data collectors.